Jan 9, 2010

Sade Adu



She returns! You know you have turned some weird corner when you are excited by the release of "smooth r&b". I don't do reviews if that what you expected here.

So...I always get in the wife's car and complain about all of the junk that comes on the satellite radio including: gaga, ri-ri, and the rest of the manufactured music. She complains that everything I listen to puts her to sleep (sirius channel 35 chill). I really sound like my dad saying that they just don't make music anymore but it becomes true as we morph into our parents. oh well, what a difference 10 years makes. here's to becoming my parents. Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger