Apr 29, 2010

i finally broke down...


so let me start by saying... i'm 3.5 pounds from my goal weight! however, unfortunately, today... it finally hit me.. i went back to work a little bit ago after being at home with my little munchkin for the last 20 months... dont get me wrong.. i was ready to join the ranks again.. and even more ready to trade those "air" shopping bags at j.crew in for some real ones.. but something happened this morning after scurrying around and making breakfast and lunch for my little lady and dropping her off at Children's Morning Out.. She was such a big girl.. she didnt fuss at all, gave me a little kiss good bye.. and super mommy was off for another hard day of work (outside of the house).. And I felt a little sad all day. I finally broke down in the front yard as we were all hanging around smelling the flowers and admiring what a wonderful job hubby has done with the landscaping... I didnt linger too long.. just a quick couple of tears.. and hubby sensing that there was NO way i was making dinner tonight whisked us off to one of our old favorites...

i had a shrimp po boy and fries and i polished off several biscoff cookies before writing this post. i wont be getting on the scale tomorrow:-(

a mom's gotta do, what a mom's gotta do..

i'll be vegging out in front of my favorite show and turning it in early tonight.. i havent seen it in over a week:-(
how will i fit it all in?!

times are a' changin'

1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm sure you look fantastic, and there's no way to sustain a diet/exercise plan without necessary splurges, especially when you're having a tough day. And that little girl of yours is SO cute . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger