Jun 7, 2010

happy belated..

i'm not sure where to go with this but before the moment is gone i thought i'd post some of my favorite pics from my birthday... it got a little lost in the shuffle with an impromptu 3:00 a.m. emergency room visit. but not to worry all is well now thanks to the good Lord and an albuterol inhaler:-(

at any rate.. why didnt any one tell me that saba wasnt anything special.. i mean i wasnt looking for linen table cloths but it was kinda like mcdonalds with pasta... oh well.. these were the highlights..

 




my two favorite people can make any place seem 5 star:-)

so to kick the weekend off some very lovely ladies took me to see sex adn the city 2  (which i LOVED!!)followed by a night of grooving to eighties tunes at east atlanta loung.. way too much fun!









one of my dearest, affectionately known as "lee-lee"  graced us with her presence and even spent some time digging and planting with the little munchkin!!


and then there was barbeque.. well sort of.. hubby grilled the best wings ever..and we topped them off with cupcakes and all the fixin's :-)



everyone even came in thier own rendition pearls and khakis..




 

another of my favorite people paid me a surprise birthday visit all the way from columbia.. yay!!



is that blackie-o?
  




  


 
supa sexy!


 and there you have it.. another year older and wiser (hopefully)..






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger