Aug 15, 2010

so proud..


 trying to think of a way to express these feelings without writing a novel.. or bursting into tears.. or getting way too homesick..
what i really want to say is how absolutely proud i am to be born into a family that sticks together like glue and continues to show me the woman i someday hope to be...

my grandmother, who is the strongest, bravest, spunkiest, person i know gave us a little surprise recently which caused us all to stop what we were doing and wherever we were, pack up to be by her side. there is no place i'd rather be.

she taught us how infinitely important FAMILY is. And how important having a relationship with GOD is . 

She planted a seed in her children that grew so deep and strong in my mother that she has since been called to teach and preach his Gospel. my mother is also, the strongest, bravest, and most selfless person i know..

their lights shine so bright. i would follow them anywhere..

8 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

They both sound like incredible women. :)

jdavissquared said...

what a sweet post, and a great family legacy!

Mrs. Soons said...

you are the same thing for Andie! love you.

RFR in Atlanta said...

I'm so glad your grandmother is doing well. I love this post :).

Unknown said...

i can't believe i never use to reply to comments. maybe i didn't know how to? well at any rate now if i stumble on to an old post and see an comment I reply even if it was from 3 years ago:-) thank you for hanging out here with me back then. I hope you'll come back soon when you have a few minutes:-)

Unknown said...

you took your blog down? i miss you.

Unknown said...

hey! i hope you and hubby are well. book club? jill and lydia both live here now...

Unknown said...

i was just saying, i can't believe i didn't respond to comments before. I was definitely reading them (and happy to read them). I am glad you came by back then and I hope you will again. I actually talked to my granny today. she likes to tell me long stories (that she told me last week:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger