Oct 14, 2012

A recipe for this week...


Love LOVE this time of year... Sweaters, snuggling, and warm hearty meals are only the beginning.. Marks the beginning of the holiday season, which I also love, LOVE.  I tried this soup last week and it is now officially in my recipe box. I adapted it from an (8 can) soup I found on Pinterest. Paired with tortilla chips, it was super quick and super YUM. 

Ingredients:
  • 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
  • 3 diced roma tomatoes
  • 1 cup organic frozen corn
  • 1 1/2 cup chopped leftover rotisserie chicken
  • 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 (10 oz.) green enchilada sauce
  • 1 (14 oz.) chicken broth
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • 1 1/2 cup water

Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
  2. Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
  3. Serve with tortilla chips.

Are there any quick and easy soup recipes you can share? I'm always looking to add to my souping (did i make that word up?) skills:-)

Hope you have a great week!

xx,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger