Love LOVE this time of year... Sweaters, snuggling, and warm hearty meals are only the beginning.. Marks the beginning of the holiday season, which I also love, LOVE. I tried this soup last week and it is now officially in my recipe box. I adapted it from an (8 can) soup I found on Pinterest. Paired with tortilla chips, it was super quick and super YUM.
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 diced roma tomatoes
- 1 cup organic frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cup chopped leftover rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Are there any quick and easy soup recipes you can share? I'm always looking to add to my souping (did i make that word up?) skills:-)
Hope you have a great week!