Oct 17, 2012

Nap-time Project - small space kids desk


So I think the munchkin is trying to grow out of that last afternoon nap (insert sad face). I'm holding on for dear life! Its the only time of the day I can get a few minutes to myself (the 6 month old usually takes one of his 30 minutes naps during this time as well). On those days that she is "not sleepy" after preschool we have instituted a "quite time" where she is to play quietly in her room for a bit (puzzle, books, etc..).

I got a burst of energy during a nap time last week and surprised munchkin with this when she came home from preschool.

It only took about 30 minutes, I had all of the materials I needed, including what we had previously used as a bench (on sale from Target) in her nursery. 






As you can see, she is all moved in to her Big Girl room now (future detailed post to come). Little h is officially out of the bassinet and into his own digs as well (future detailed post to come). And she is thoroughly enjoying her own little work space. I LOVE IT! 


4 comments:

Mimi said...

Lol at baby monitor! Great job. If I hang around you long enough I might get crafty. Y'all make it look so easy!

Unknown said...

thanks mimi!we all can learn a little from each other.. trying to be like you with the braiding skills!

Lynn Conner said...

Nichole you are a very talented woman!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks girlie! They keep me pretty busy around here;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger