Nov 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Prep - Check!

A little Martha Stewart for some planning and entertaining inspiration.


I finally finished preparing for the week. Now I just have to check off my to do list!

Menu and shopping list complete.




I settled on a traditional Southern menu. I went with favorites that my mom usually makes and a few of my own traditions as well. No Thanksgiving is complete without my Grandma Bessie's Sweet Potato pie. Although she is no longer here. Her pie is a hearty and sweet as I remember her to be.




Cant wait to use these new (thrifted) dishes I scored a few weeks back along with these bowls!!




Munchkin is helping with the place settings.




Will need to do a condensed cleaning schedule. I wasn't coordinated enough to schedule some help here:-/

My favorite and handy Heather Bailey Memo Planner that I picked up from Target at the end of the summer.

Ready, Set, Go!!

Any tips on making this week go more smoothly? 
Any traditions you'll be incorporating this holiday?

Hope you're having a great Monday!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger