Jan 13, 2014

THE PRETTIEST LITTLE FAIRY DANCE PARTY

happy monday!

I hope you had a great weekend - it was the usual suspects for us. Highlights included catching up with a fab mommy blogger pal of mine and we made it to the church house which always give me a positive and inspired outlook on the week ahead.

with that in mind.  and thought I'd start this week off with a little party!


one of my very dearest friends (and partner in crime over at bailey blue events) threw the super cutest fairy party for her now four year old!

it was so dog on CUTE! 


There were wings and wands and fairy dust!! - OH MY?!


Oh and I can't forget the hand made tutu's which they needed for the magical dance party that ensued. 


pretty, purple, PERFECT! 
these little ladies has SO MUCH FUN! And so did I. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE LADY!

xx,
Bunnie

p.s. if you'd like a SUPER CUTE party of your own for your little munchkin check out Tiffany (and me) over at Bailey Blue Events!

facebook | twitter | pinterest | instagram | bloglovin | vimeo

2 comments:

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

What a cute theme!! Love it! Love all the purple! Your daughter (? I'm assuming?) is absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hey Jaime! Thanks!! So sorry I missed this question. This little cutie is the daughter of my business partner:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger