Feb 19, 2014

LOSING STEAM.

We are only in Mid February and I'm already starting to lose steam.  I don't get it.

I got my new note books and planners, joined the gym and started a healthy eating plan. I set goals and a plan and even declared a new word for 2014. I WAS SO READY!!!

BUT THEN…
I went to the gym almost every day in January and I only lost 3 pounds:-( THREE MEASLY POUNDS!!

This little boy has a nose that is running like Niagara Falls and these days getting his big sister to do something the first time I ask is going to have me break out my anointing oil. And neither of them will stay in their rooms at night and they wake up at the crack of dawn which is reaking havoc on my project schedule.

And although I really enjoyed having my family all together for what seemed like an eternity a few days   I was wondering if I could get a hall pass for a couple of hours.  I need a reset. Or a do-over. Or something?


I'm working on scheduling some "me" time/girl trip here. I went with H on a day trip some years ago and it was LOVELY.

In the mean time - I think Im going to join a  yoga class tonight with some friends and hopefully find my zen (or at least some zinfandel) and release some of the tension thats been building trying to hold myself to all of this greatness I have planned for the year.  I know this too shall pass, but I needed to vent because currently I'm not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

How are you coming along?

xx,
Bunnie
facebook | twitter | pinterest | instagram | bloglovin | vimeo



http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/29585643.jsp?cm_vc=SEARCH_RESULTS

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger