May 18, 2014

SOUL SUNDAY: SOME WORD FOR THE WEEK

photo via

Next to the Bible, when I'm looking for an encouraging word to give me some focus and clarity I end up on Lara Caseys site. Its choc full of poignant verses and scripture in addition to just some wise thoughts to consider.  She is an awesome mom and encourager and believer in the impossible.  **grabs keys and purse and jumps on bandwagon**

It seems these days that I've been in GOAL mode. What's are my goals? How do I get there? How do I get there with these little monsters munchkins holding on to my legs and needing what feels like absolutely ALL of my attention? How do I accomplish anything at all?

The entire verse reads:
 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. (KJV)

To me, these words are a reminder that, in all that I seek to accomplish - At home, in my passions, in my work and my pursuits… to press on. He has great things for me as long as I continue to move forward in trusting, and believing in Him and the awesome life he has planned for me. And being grateful the wonderful things he has ALREADY done. I will make a plan. and I will PRESS ON.


let the church say amen.


any verses or words of wisdom you'd like to share?


xx,

bunnie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger