Sep 5, 2014

SIX FALL SHOES YOU'LL WEAR FOREVER


I have plans for a bit of fall cleaning and a purge for the closet.  I don't do a lot of shopping for  clothes/shoes (for myself) but a couple times a year, I pick up or replace a few things to get me through the season.. And in between I drop mad hints (for hubby) on the blog for gift ideas and such. As I get older, I'm spending less on trendy items and leaning in the direction of classic, quality items I can keep and wear for a long time…

I picked up a few items on sale over the Labor Day weekend which had me thinking of these shoes, I'd love to add to my wardrobe. A "shoe bucket list" if you will..

I have a few of these already and some I'm still stalking *shakes piggy bank*… 

1. Short Wellies
I have tall ones, but would really like the shorter version in black. I think you'd get a lot more wear out of them.. Its a rainy night and my legs are currently sweating in these tall rain boots:-/ The Hunter Original Short Wellies are well made and will be in your closet for ever (and hopefully mine).

2. Moccasins 
I saw a chic on the playground pushing her little one on the swing in some super cute mocs. I've been stalking them ever since. I was able to score munchkin some (sale) Minnetonka fringe boots last year (which she has already outgrown). These Kilty flats would be just right for mama. 

3. Ballet Flats
There's a theme here: stylish AND comfortable. Which you think is inherent in all ballet flats - NOT SO. I can attest to the fact that all are not made equal. I have some super cute flats that kill my toes. You can't go wrong with a comfy ballet flat in any color. And these snake print ballet flats are stylish and a classic print/texture, and as I understand it - feel like heaven on your feet. I want to go to heaven.  





4. Loafers/Drivers
Every shoe closet needs a splash of  animal print. Apparently wildly popular - I'm actually having trouble tracking down a pair in stock..

5. Leather Booties
A bit on the pricey side (for my piggy bank anyway) these comfortable, attractive, and sturdy  Frye Leather Boots would be a staple in any closet. Kinda biker chic in my opinion, but I'm envisioning a button down, some skinny pants and an oversized cardigan (to start)… Saving up for these babies..

6. Converse All Stars
Self Explanatory.

Now these are just the cute and comfy.. I'd actually probably add a cute stiletto bootie for date night?

Did I leave anything out? What are your fave Fall shoes? Can you tell I'm already obsessed with Fall?

I think this list is good enough to save and SHARE:-)

xxB


If you are not already please follow along on: facebook | twitter | pinterest | instagram | bloglovin too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger