Oct 31, 2014

QUICK & EASY DIY HALLOWEEN TABLE SETTING



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! As per usual, I was up in the middle of the night with my hot glue gun, putting the finishing touches on someones costume. Pirate Fairy - I think we pulled it off?! Check us out on Instagram for the final results and and halloween shenanigans:-)

We'll be having a little gathering with some friends, warm chili, drinks, and trick or treating with the kiddos. I wanted to show you a little spooky table setting I put together and also tell you about an AWESOME GIVEAWAY my friends at Wayfair are doing - $500 gift card for the best awesome spooky Halloween Photo! Click here to enter and read on if you need a quick and easy table setting for tonight!



A lot of these things I already had, but many you can pick up at the grocer or local craft store.

You need:
Chalkboard Paint and Marker
Wine Glasses (Dollar Tree if you don't want to use your good ones)
Little Pumpkins
Black Plates
Plastic Spiders
Fall Place Mats

I really just taped around the glasses to have a defined line and painted the bottom of the glasses with chalk board paint. Then wrote my guests name on them. Now people can find their glasses (and not use a new one) when its time for a refill!

I (hot) glued little spiders on the outside of the glasses for a spooky touch. The good news is, you can wipe off the names (with a wet paper towel or sponge) and use them again.

*You could problaby do something similar with white plates and orange pumpkins if you already have them to save your self some time (if you need it) and a trip to the store.




I hope you are doing something fun tonight? I'd love to see, so please send me a note or tag me over on instagram!

And don't forget to enter to win that $500 gift card from Wayfair - home decor and so much more! Just click here to enter and submit your favorite spooky halloween photo. It literally only takes 2 seconds to enter!!

Graciously compensated for the post by the awesome folks at Wayfair. All opinions, ideas, and photos are my own.

xxB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger