Oct 26, 2009

Better Homes and Gardens...

So I tried out a new recipe that I found in my BHG. Curried Vegetable Soup. Except I put it over rice and added chicken. Coconut Milk, Chicken Stock, Cauliflower, Curry Powder, Salt, (nixed the Cilantro) and peas veggie mix. Turned out to be pretty tasty. I can always tell by how fast hubby finishes his plate:-) I love trying out new recipes that take 30 minutes or less to prepare. Also really colorful food makes me happy. I also found time to cook up some butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and russett potatoes for the little miss. She gobbled up some squash and apples and black beans.. I was quite relieved that I did not have to plead with her to eat tonight.. Daddy put baby to bed tonight! all is well:-)

so i had intended to take pix of dinner tonight to show off my culinary delight but in my rush to finish dinner and the dishes i neglected to do so..

but here are some pix of some of my other experiments.. boo ha ha ha!!


lemony pasta with corn, asparagus, red peppers.. i think i did a little baked chicken on the side..


This was some tilapia and snow peas and rice with green onions!

hubby is probably going to think i'm pretty lame for posting this but.. such is life:-)

speaking of homes and gardens.. i saw this RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE play house on my fav kiddie site (ohdeedoh.com). and almost died.. i said to hubby.. please DO NOT deprive me of this.. and he replied.. "it has REAL shingles.. you will be deprived."not in this life:-)

they even threw the little one a play house warming party!  loves it!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger