Nov 2, 2009

Before I forget...


I had this the other night at Cafe Circa.  It made me SO HAPPY. I will definitely be finding some for the house.

 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon  2007 WASHINGTON STATE

“14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon features aromas of black currants and plums with subtle hints of cedar and dried herbs. Dark stone fruit flavors are complemented by a touch of chocolate and accentuated by fine, round tannins.”   Keith Kenison, Winemaker

Definately doing this. I already have several paintings and crafts made by our little artist from our visits to the High. Hubby and I have already picked the perfect place to display her already growing works of art. Saw this on Ohdeedoh!




1 comment:

lydia said...

I'm gonna try that wine this weekend. Hope I can find it at Target. They actually have a pretty good wine selection.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger