Nov 12, 2009

woo hoo!

this little girl makes me SO HAPPY! her sparkling eyes and toothy grin just make me so proud to be a part of her life.. she will be whatever she can imagine is possible!




Gi-gi came over for dinner on Sunday.. and Uncle Penn was in town.. mommy made a SOUTHERN dinner again... collard greens (do we see a theme here), mashed sweet potatoes, honey citrus salmon (not so southern?) and smoked gouda mac and cheese (okay bourgeois southern:-). hubby did not finish his plate (tisk tisk!), but everyone else did!



We went to brunch on Sunday at Wahoo Grill in Decatur.. Loves it!



Oh.. my little helper was determined to help get dinner prepared:-)



And one of hubby's favorite snacks is my black bean salsa: red onion, black beans, corn, garlic, tomatoes, basil, oregano, kosher salt, pepper, jalapenos, and lime juice.. YUMMY! (hubby always finishes his plate!)


2 comments:

lydia said...

Me Gusta! Me Gusta! I wish I was either you or Andie sometimes. I want to spell her name Ande.

Unknown said...

you can be AndE:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger