Feb 24, 2010

momtourage...


sometimes i put crappy pictures on my blog because..well i like them anyway.. so dont judge me okay..

last night one of my girls had a "free pass" from her hubby for a middle of the week mno (mommy night out). so she invited us out to this place tucked away in the old fourth ward... which i LOVED (who knew that i liked brussel sprouts?)...  food and wine were abundant and absolutely YUM!

we gabbed and laughed at ourselves for being the slightly neurotic mommies that we are as we are currently obsessing over vaccinations and preschools for our 15 - 19 month olds...

at any rate, these lovely ladies were so kind as to take me under thier wing at a play group many months ago (before the munchkin was even crawling) and we have been hanging tough ever since..

i consider them my momtourage...

p.s. i also met (again) another wonderful and wise mommy whom i hope to see again soon:-)

5 comments:

Mrs. Soons said...

right back at ya bunnie! we love you!

Lesley said...

you're cute! i've been wanting to go there! i went to that field of greens thing a while back and they participated so i got to try their bbq. we love miller union where i also discovered that i liked brussel sprouts!

Alli Girl said...

I couldn't make it without my momtourage! Thank you ladies!

Unknown said...

miss you mama!

Unknown said...

thanks for spending your saturday with me! i'll be placing my order on Thursday! you ROCK!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger