Feb 25, 2010

intervention...


so hubby staged an intervention last night. it seems that i have become slightly addicted to brownies. sadly. i found this boxed ghirardelli mix on sale and bought a few boxes for just in case.. you know in case i needed to whip up something quickly for an impromptu play date or get together... i made another batch recently for hubby the other day because he had a rough day.. i thought the smell of brownies after a hard days work would lift his spirits.. looks like it lifted a little more than his spirits.. now that my thighs are rubbing together a little more noticeably and the little flab of flesh that has been annoyingly hanging over my favorite jeans is a little more obvious.. maybe i can take the hint while i can still button them. after all, summer is just around the corner.

but you know how you think you'll just have just another little sliver? i can quit anytime i want to. no really. i can.

well at any rate...

my name is bunnie, and i am a recovering brownieholic:-( 

please keep me in your prayers...

5 comments:

Lesley said...

you CRACK me up! ghiradelli is the bessst!

Alli Girl said...

I know what you mean....I am an icecreamholic..can't get enough of it! I frequent DQ on a weekly basis for my fix. I guess there could be worse right?

Tasha said...

Ok so far I've read about family, books and food on your blog. I think we're going to get along just fine! :P I've been eating Mrs. Field's ice cream sandwiches lately. I swear those little circles of goodness are made by the devil. They're sooooo addicting. Yummo!

Unknown said...

i am so crazy for doing this, but I can't understand for the life of me why I have comments that I never responded too…. Nothing makes me happier than small talk about things that make me smile.. like brownies. i hope you are well!

Unknown said...

do you still go to dairy queen alligirl? I've been purposely starving myself daily since we went sofa shopping. you are my idol:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger