Feb 16, 2010

oooh... pretty...

this all started because i was looking for some diy ideas to redo some little lamps i've been holding on to for a while... i found a noteworthy project video on design sponge (everyone's fav!).. the idea was to use wall paper to cover the lamp shade.. some fancy paper from paper source or paper affair might also do the trick...

at any rate on my journey i ran across some other inspiring and wish list items i thought i'd share:


the rug company

i ran across this rug on the little green notebook (blog) and then again on the rug company site and have officially decided i'd like to do a yellow-like rug for my dining room..
 
anthropologie

I have a floral black and white rug that we used to have in our apartment when we lived in little 5 that is way too small in my family room. i'd love to replace it with something like this.



 
 

textile designer Lotta Jansdotter  sells these great little bags filled with fabric remnants perfect for small projects like this change purse and tissue holder from Etsy seller Little Byrd. Each cotton bag is filled with 5 different patterns of 36×36″ fabric for $14.00.

Note: I dont know this Little Byrd. .but I do know Homemade Grits.. and her graduate school pouches are super sweet:-)

 

  

i thought these things were extra yummy! 
ran across them on my new favorite site

littlewillow.com 

I'm  not big on gold (jewelry) per se.. but i thought these dainty little Solitaire Emerald Rings by Erica Weiner  were too perfect. It would be really cute hanging from a thin gold strand necklace. It's my birthstone..  so i think they would make a sweet little birthday present (hint, hint)... 

enough day dreaming for now.. i think i'll work on one of my little projects while watching the young and the restless (dont judge me:-) and then read a couple of chapters before bed.

sleep well.

xxx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

awwww. thanks for the shout-out! you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger