- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- cooking spray
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients. Rub chicken thighs with spice mixture.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes. Turn chicken over; stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Uncover and cook 1 minute or until liquid is reduced by half. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.