Oct 10, 2012

Playground Polished - Mommy Style

I must admit, I do make a special effort to look like a real grown up most days even if I'm just going to be on the playground with my munchkin that day. Mainly because these days, I'm not so impressed with whats going on underneath my clothes (6 month old and 15 pounds to go). I must admit i do have some what of a uniform. It takes the guess work (and ironing)out. In case you care.. 

Here is my magical equation:



Playground Polished - Mommy Style



Most of these things serve at least a dual purpose.  See details below:


1. For flair. Short Trench jacket (Coach)
2. For comfort, no ironing, does not show drool/milk. 
    Dark long sleeve t shirt (Jcrew)
3. Camouflages lack of sleep.
   Dark Over-sized Sunglasses/ House of Harlow 1960
4. Self explanatory Messy Bun 
5. No muffin top. high waisted skinny jeans (Citizens of Humanity)
6. Cute and comfy.ballerina shoes (Tory Burch) 
7. Because I'm a bag snob. crossbody bag (Marc by Marc Jacobs) 
8. Yes please. Cashmere Cotton Blend Scarf (Banana Republic)

This collection will take you through the fall and most of winter here in the South. I do not own these actual items although I wish I did. Hopefully my husband will read this post in its entirety as Christmas is around the corner (insert Puss in Boots eyes)...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger