Dec 28, 2012

A New Salad for the New Year

I'm probably late to the game on this one. But I threw this yummy salad together a couple of weeks back and I cant stop eating it. Made from things I already had in my fridge. Super filling and fast, Super Easy, and Super Yum! Thanks to Lesley and Martha, I  added this one to Bunnie's Recipe Box .

I'm addicted to this fried egg on fresh spinach (greens) salad. Slowly detoxing from the Christmas cookies and gearing up to kick my Operation: High School Skinny into high gear for 2013
Join me:-)
xx,
Bunnie

3 comments:

Carla said...

I never tried fried egg in a salad. I may have to give this a go. And I pretty much love spinach leaves on anything. (I always get extra on my subs from subway. LOL)

Unknown said...

It was a first for me too! I will also put fresh spinach on just about everything!

Unknown said...

It was a first for me too! I will also put fresh spinach on just about everything!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger