Dec 27, 2012

Hilliard Holiday Highlights













Are you still celebrating the holidays? We are over here! Hubby took the week off and we are still enjoying a roaring fire to take the chill off if the drop in temperature, and the twinkling lights of our halls that are still decked;) I make sure to have all the trimmings down and put away and laundry washed and folded by New Years Day due to some old wives tales looming instilled in me by my mother.


I wanted to share some pics of some if my favorite moments from this Christmas. Including ornaments i plan to pass down to the munchkins and a new almost home made pasta sauce I've added to Bunnies Recipe Box.

Due to lingering colds with the munchkins I am slowly getting my blogging groove back. I'm working on some fun things for the new year, where I plan to be more productive, efficient, and organized. Number 1, 2, and 3 of my resolutions goals for 2013.

What are you working on? Hope your holidays were lingering, warm and bright.

xx,

Bunnie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger