Jan 7, 2013

Inspired - Bunnie's Home Office







                                                                      Source: Uploaded by user via bunnie on Pinterest




I'm dreaming of a very pretty and inspiring little office space right off my kitchen. Its where everything happens in my house. Its also right in front of the laundry room (where everything else happens?). Right now, the space is occupied by a  little play nook for the munchkin (and little h I suppose). But as I'm brainstorming ideas to turn my house into a home for my little family, a creative space for myself is high on the list. This space isnt very functional but it sure is pretty to look at.

Check out more inspiring home ideas on my Pinterest page here.

Hope you have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Very pretty space! Bright and cheerful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger