Aug 2, 2013

Happy Friday and Hello August

Happy Friday!

I hope you've had an amazing week and have some fun and some relaxation planned for the weekend! 

I've been on a bit of a vacation this last week. When I grow up, I'm going to have a long list of guest bloggers waiting to titilate and amuse you in my absence. But in the mean time, I took the week as an opportunity to spend a little time finding my rhythm and taking some much needed "me time"  in the hopes of becoming a bit of a better me.   And I topped it all off with a little "him" time - celebrating H's birthday last night. Dinner and a movie. It was perfect.

Feeling so super blessed to have spent the summer picnicking and adventuring with my munchkins (and H). We spent some time at the beach and one of my best (and oldest) friends got married among many other marvelous things.

So yes, its a wrap guys -Summer is officially over around these parts. So very sad to see you go.

What was your favorite memory from the summer?

P.S. A couple of exciting updates:

BH and Co. Partnered with an exciting new sponsor: Ladyee Boutique. Synonymous with effortless style - which is something that I NEED. To be able to pull out a feminine and functional frock that works just as well on the playground as it does for meetings.  Yes. NEED. If you havent checked them out already, please do so NOW. 

I Joined the Southern Bloggers Society - the name just screams big hair and sass and wit and STYLE (just like me, right?).

xx,
Bunnie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger