Feb 5, 2014

SCHOOL PHOTO CARD VALENTINES



I actually made this this as part of a birthday card for my dad earlier this week, but I was thinking this might be a good way to use the rest of the wallets I ordered of muchkins school photos. Valentines for the family! My sister, and grandmother and aunts. 

Some card stock, pretty paper and wash tape, and VOILA! They came out pretty cute, so I wanted to share!

what you need:
Kraft card stock
Pretty Paper
Glue Stick
Scissors
Washi Tape
adhesive magnet strips

I like to stick adhesive magnets on the back of cards and photos so they go easily on the fridge. Most office supply stores sell it pre-cut or on the roll.

My printer is on the fritz so I hand wrote the signature, although I think it adds some personality.

I've been pinning like a mad woman and think I've narrowed down the options for her classmates. My printer is on the fritz so this is going to be tricky..

Have you finished your Valentines? I'd love to see your inspiration Pin Boards!

xx,
Bunnie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger