Mar 14, 2014

ST. PATTY'S DAY COCKTAIL + LINKS


So I'm totally making these this weekend. This week has been the longest ever. Can I just say, DAY LIGHT SAVINGS TIME for the last time? We have literally been an hour late (waking, having dinner, getting to bed) EVERY DAY THIS WEEK.  I'm hoping that after the weekend things get back to normal. Looking forward to a warm weekend, without birthday parties or a hundred things to do and a couple of these St. Patty's Day drinks in hand.

Also possible, staring, stalking, or sneaking out for a bit to consider...

I'm a little bummed that this West Elm coffee table I've been eyeing is no longer on sale… that's okay.. I can wait.. You will be mine.

I'm on the hunt for spring lipsticks and this Revlon 1956 Snow Peach, and Colorburst Balm Stain in Sweetheart (Pink) are at the top of my list. The've relaunched 5 iconic lipsticks from the previous decades, see the others here.

Currently stalking this Atlanta Made Andover Trask woven tote for summer picnics and day trips. Did I tell you that hubby got me this one in Navy for Valentines day? I carry it every. day.

In heavy party planning mode. I've got a huge baby shower in April and Avery's birthday the day before Easter. Obviously we are doing an EGG HUNT. Im thinking  this little cutie from Etsy or even making something myself like this.

Dipping into my rainy day stash to pick up my most favorite Mario Badescu hand cream.  I keep it in the car, which is when I notice my hands are pretty much the ashiest. Also when I'm in the check out line at the grocery store. So ashy. At any rate, I'm sure I could get it online, but it gives me a chance to drool over the LOVELINESS in Ann Mashburn.

Hoping to maybe end up on someone's kid-friendly patio for some chips and salsa and such to ring in St. Patty's Day.

Okay, so maybe my weekend won't be as uneventful as I suspected… We shall see.

Are you doing anything special to celebrate St. Patty's Day?

xx,
Bunnie


photo via smp.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger