May 26, 2014

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY FROM THE HILLIARDS


Hi!! Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Memorial Day. I'm enjoying time with family and close friends and will be celebrating my birthday tomorrow! I hope you are able to spend some time relaxing and celebrating this long weekend. But also remembering.


I have many family members that have (and are serving) served our country in the armed forces and am so thankful for all of the liberties that their work and sacrifices have afforded us all. For those that have served, and fought, and died for the rights and freedoms of Americans I say THANK YOU.

Happy Memorial Day-

xx,
Bunnie




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger