May 23, 2014

FIVE FUN THINGS TO DO THIS LONG WEEKEND | MEMORIAL DAY 2014

Turn your back yard (or back deck) into something magical with these fairy lights. I've seen similar one's at Target too!

A back yard movie party! I've ALWAYS wanted to pull off a little soiree like this.

GIANT Bubbles! Hours of fun - Bubbles never let me down. 

Plant a lemon tree for lemonade and cocktails all summer long.

Make this yummy watermelon salad. Watermelon, Summer, Memorial Day weekend. Synonymous right?

Memorial Day shopping. My favorite store's got a great sale going on!! This crab shirt - yes, please.

We made this yummy menu for Fourth of July last year, but I think it would be SO PERFECT for a Memorial Day feast!

What fun things would you add to this list?

xx,
Bunnie







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger