Jun 9, 2014

MAMA TIP: SUMMER CAR ESSENTIALS




I mentioned in my last post  that I've decided to keep the kiddos this summer sans summer camp. We get out and about most days with a plan, but some days we just end up on the playground (for an impromptu picnic and play session). I'm a planner, so I generally have these things in my trunk "just in case".

-Sun Hats
-Sun Block
-Wipes
-Towel
-Dreft (This stuff gets out any stain you can imagine. Avery threw up in the car one road trip and this saved our lives.)
-Change of clothes and swim suit
-Extra Diapers/Undies
-Socks (in  case we drop into the Bouncy House).
-Flip Flops
-Cereal Bars
-Water Bottles
-First Aid Kit (Bandaids, Advil, Claritin, Pain Reliever Spray, hair tie)
-An old Pashmina in case someone gets cold
-Picnic Blanket
-I also keep an extra table cloth in my trunk for impromptu picnics:-/
-And a roll of paper towels, spare crayons, coloring book, and a couple of books in my back seat

*now my glove box is another story. its all mine, and you don't want to know what comes tumbling out of there:-)

Any car essentials (for the kiddos) you can think of that I should add to my bag?

-xxB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger