Jun 3, 2014

SUMMER BOOKS : NANTUCKET SISTERS





Set on the beaches of Nantucket, Nancy Thayer's Nantucket Sisters (out June 17) is a coming of age story about a friendship and love. I was lucky enough to receive a preview copy in my swag bag from the Lands End Getaway Tour event and took it along to the beach last week. I LOVED IT. It is the perfect beach/summer read. I tend to like a little fiction over the summer months. This book has me day dreaming of scooting off to the beaches of Nantucket (now on my before 40 bucket list) with this Vera Bradley Duffel and these sleek and comfy Birkenstocks in tow. After I finished it I loaned it to a friend who finished it in three days, on its way to the next pal.

Looking for more books to scour over the summer. Any recommendations?

xx,
Bunnie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger