Jul 29, 2014

LIVE BY THE SPIRIT



photo

I keep thinking today is Monday?!

Somehow we ended up at the Magic Kingdom over the weekend - Hopped in the car last week to go and visit family in Florida (and returned yesterday).. hence the interruption in writing.. I think I'm going to stop apologizing for taking breaks in blogging… Maybe.

At any rate, over the last few weeks I've challenged myself to find quiet time every day. I read this scripture this morning and it resonated with me. I thought I'd share just in case you were searching for some good Words to hold on to this week.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kinds, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5:22-23

Cant go wrong with that right?

Hope your week is going well...

xxB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger