Oct 14, 2014

SCENES FROM THE WEEKEND | ST. AUGUSTINE FLORIDA

Just popping in to share some pics from the weekend. Munchkin had fall break and we took full advantage and headed down to visit my sister and brother in law in their new home in St. Augustine, Florida. The weather was AMAZING. Cobblestone streets, super cute shops and restaurants…  The oldest city in the United States has SO MUCH charm and OUTLET SHOPPING!! I'm from Jacksonville which is a stones throw away and have been down to St. Augustine before, but have never experienced it like this. We spent some time at the beach, visited the Castillo de San Marcos Fort, and grabbed lunch and treats down town with Grand mommy and Granddaddy  - we made some serious memories and I'm so glad we were able to head down. There is still so much to explore - can't wait for our next trip!


That (Kilwins) ice cream cone was the beginning of the unraveling of all my plans to avoid sugar and fit into those jeans I refuse to get rid of.  Vacation calories don't count right? Currently detoxing from all the fun.. BOOO! Protein and salads YAY!!

Oh before I forget a couple of things!

Launched the Giggle Girls Book Club website WOOT! Its been kind of a secret while I work through some of the bugs! Starting tomorrow opening up for November subscriptions. If you love me (or even like me a little) and know a budding young bookish (girl) munchkin - please consider GETTING A SUBSCRIPTION. Its the perfect gift!

Extending the Mint Julep Boutique Giveaway til the end of the month!! More chances to enter to win. Click here for details.

Did you do anything fun over the long weekend?

xxB
for more Life and Times PLEASE follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger