I've been doing some fall organizing of late and a couple of areas have gotten a bit of an overhaul. Starting with shuffling some things around in the kitchen and my little work space and restockintg our work and craft areas.
Now I can get some work done and occupy the kiddos with all of the necessities needed to take advantage of those flowing creative juices. A well stocked crafting kit with everything in one place. Some items I already had and just needed corralling and the rest I scooped up at Target and IKEA. All set for weekend fun, after school crafts, impromptu playdates (or any other emergency scenario) tucked in a couple of upholstered bins I picked up at the TJMaxx.
Perfectly Stocked Kids Craft Kit
I put together a little list with links to some of my favorite brands.
1. Pipe Cleaners from Dollar Tree or pick some up at the dollar spot at the Target.
2. Paint Brushes
3. Beads or these oh and alphabet beads too.
4. Glue: Glue Sticks Liquid Glue
5. Assorted Paper: Water Color , Colored Construction, Kraft Paper Roll (my all time favorite).
5. Assorted Paints: Water Color Paints and Fabric Paint
8. Drawing Paper Roll
9. Cotton cord or elastic stretch cord.
10. Tape Assortment: Double sided, Clear and Washi Tape
11. Colored Pencils
12. Kid Scissors
Some honorable mentions: Googly Eyes, Modge Podge (for the older set), Glitter!!
That's my list! Am I the only one who gets geeked about this stuff? Am I missing anything?