Oct 3, 2014

THE {MINT JULEP} CARDIGAN YOU'LL WANT TO WEAR ALL FALL, A HOT LUNCH DATE + A COUPLE OF LINKS

I'm not certain why I'm not looking at the camera in any of these pics, but I am certain that I am IN LOVE with this cardigan and will probably wear it every day this fall. I was so excited when the ladies at MINT JULEP sent me a lovely note and this amazing sweater (perfect for an impromptu rainy day lunch date with h), and a gift card to share with you guys!



We met at our fave little cuban restaurant for some amazing cuban sandwiches, some quick (kiddo free) time and great conversation.


I felt relaxed and super cute in the See The Light Cardigan, my favorite chambray button up and navy patent leather ballet flats. H had a pretty big smile on his face when he saw me, so I think it worked out well:-)

I've actually tried the sweater on with a black shift dress (for church), and a white button up with khaki shorts (for Notre Dame/FSU Game Day) for some different looks. Its quite versatile, so I know it will be getting much play in the upcoming chilly months.

Thats my bae. haaa! I think that word is so funny. I almost spit my coffee out when I saw this Instagram post of (captioned) Oprah and her Bae.
                                     

CONTEST STARTS TODAY THROUGH NEXT SATURDAY (10/11) AT MIDNIGHT.

TO ENTER:
1. Sign up for the Mint Julep Email List <<<< CLICK You will automatically receive a $10 coupon just for signing up
2. Follow the boutique on Instagram  <<<< CLICK
3. SHARE THIS POST VIA FACEBOOK. And hashtag: #bunniehilliard
4. Check back here next Sunday. Random Drawing next Saturday night.
                                              ___________________________________

I'm looking forward to the weekend. The usual suspects - ballet, church, oh and Girls Scout Day at the Georgia Aquarium with the munchkin  and I'm hoping to meet up with one of my favorite mamas and her two girls for some fun...

In the in between time I'll be doing:

Some Decorating: Sprucing up the place a bit for fall guests - Perusing the chic and easy prints over at Lindsay Letters.
Menu Planning: Drooling over this instagram feed full of savory flavorful family dinner ideas - and jotting down a few for future reference.
Binge Watching: This show has been nominated for lots if awards over the last few years. I think it's time see what all the hullabaloo is about now that Taye Diggs recently joined the cast. Do you watch The Good Wife?

What are you up to this weekend?

-xxB


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been watching since Season 1! Luuuurve!

Unknown said...

I started Season 1 last weekend (with Lydia)! VERY INTRIGUED!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger