Nov 4, 2014

THIS SHOE IS CAUSING PROBLEMS IN MY HOUSE.



H and I had a BIG little tiff over the weekend. I won't get into the juicy details… Just one of those little nagging things that turns into a major melt down. What?!  I know you don't care about those things. But these boots - Would make it all better. In case you were wondering H. I saw them on a fellow yogi after Sundays Face Down Asana Up Class. Look at me calling myself a yogi after only 3 classes. But I digress. I'm just saying. Putting it out there.  THESE BOOTS. A bit pricey, but I've convinced myself a necessary splurge, do you think I'l be wearing these in say... 10 years?

What are your dreamy must have boots for the season?

I have many - but this is at the top of my list.  I bet you won't put the link to your dreamy wish list boots in the comments. I've resulted to double dog daring people:-)

xxB

P.S. Did I tell you I did an unassisted headstand on Sunday? Yay Me!

follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger