Nov 14, 2009

oh baby!

I'm generally not a big fan of run of the mill Winnie the Pooh, Bob the Builder-ish type clothes for the kiddies but found these these Morf's Brand Sesame Street t-shirts in the new Barney's catalog I got in the mail yesterday quirky and cute. Plus the little lady bug LOVES mmm mmm, crunch, crunch COOKIE MONSTER!!! Sesame Street characters featured include Elmo, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Grover and Oscar the Grouch.  Loves it!



Fun yet polished.. I like it!  Marie-Chantal, the Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece, founded her eponymous clothing line nine years ago after she found herself running from store to store to create an outfit.  Gilt Groupe’s latest sale featuring this line.







Loves this relaxed casual look on baby Honor Marie and celeb mommy Jessica Alba...



Estrella Quilt by Anthropologie would be beautiful in munchkin's big girl room. I know it's a little early, but I'm thinking this would be perfect once we get the toddler rail for her bed. She LOVES flowers and the room is already chocolate so I might just have to swipe ALL of these ideas!!



Saw this one on ohdeedoh.  Inspired by Janeen Sarlin's book Princess TeaThis definitely makes me want to do this for the little munchkin's next birthday!!






Of course I cant do a post on babies without including a pic of my favorite:-) We got a little rain last week so we put on our rain coats and had a little fun! muuwah! loves it!


1 comment:

lydia said...

LOVE the flower-power quilt! That's like the grown-up girl version of Ande's room. The Marie-Chantal yuppie-baby look is just ok for me...I'm loving the Alba baby style. Very earthy/hippie/artsy. If you do the Japanese tea-party for Ande's 2nd, then you may be on your way to knocking Dawnesha off her throne.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger