Mar 6, 2010

Sledghammer - Peter Gabriel - 1986



So, I went to Lowe's this morning to pick up potting soil and weed tarp. I come home with a sledgehammer! Go figure. I really needed it to pound this 2 foot grounding rod into the ground that was in the corner of my front lawn. Mission Accomplished! What a way to relieve the stress of a trying work week. I will feel it tomorrow.

It made me think of the song Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel too. I love the 80s! I don't know what the heck he is really singing about though.

Anyway, the hammer is awesome. It's an 8 lb. Kobolt with an American hickory handle and overstrike protection. (shown above) Flippin' sweet!

1 comment:

lydia said...

i love how were able to create an attention-getting post out of a sledgehammer, of all things. very random and funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger