Feb 27, 2013

A Super Sweet {and Southern} Party

I can't believe this little chubba wubba will be a year old in less than two months. We plan to do something small and "southern." I had been pinning a few things here and there and then I ran into this {perfection} invitations/party favor over at Oh So Beautiful Paper - made my heart skip a beat.

Definitely adding this one to the Parties and Playdates File.

Bow Ties (and Barrettes) !!! How fitting for my little man. We are also planning on doing a little baby dedication - something charming, classic, and traditional for mommies little southern gentleman.



Lemonade and White Sangria (and a blessing). The perfect mix.  See the rest of the proper occasion here on Emily Leys Blog.

Got a party to plan. Its crunch time!

xx,
Bunnie






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger