Mar 14, 2013

2013 Beach/Spring Break Getaway {Must Haves}



spring break 1
spring break 2spring break 3



Finally booked our summer beach vacay and I've already got my (virtual) bags packed!!

Necessities: cute sandals, a breezy cover up and something that smells yummy to lather (and luxuriate) daily.

Additionally, one of our Sunday rituals includes watching "You've Got Mail" (Starring the lovely Meg Ryan and dashing Tom Hanks - as we eat H's yummy pancakes before heading to the church house). She mentions that she reads Pride and Prejudice every year. And I decided that might not be a bad idea especially since I've been going through some Downton Abbey withdrawals.

Oh and a healthy (yet tasty) snack. No sense in ruining all the chub I plan to lose over the next few months can I please have a cup cake because this is for the birds... Those look healthy right? :-)

Have you made Spring Break/Summer plans already? Anything you'd add to this list?

xx,
Bunnie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger