Apr 3, 2013

Spring Cleaning Inspiration {An Organized Kitchen}


If you're like me the kitchen is the nucleus of the house. Its where we hang and snack and play and talk.  With that in mind it tends to get a bit cluttered. I'm hoping there is a way to make it a space to do all of those things while maintaining some organization.


I need that cart! I'd use it as a mini office for my planners, laptop and such to slide under my countertop next to the bar stools.

I spotted these at a friends house a few weeks back. Permanently on my wish list.



My goal is clear kitchen counters... An organized space to work and clean space to prepare meals. And to refresh with larger attractive everyday mugs and plates. 

Photos Credits:
Cool Kitchen on Apartment Therapy Kitchn
Kitchen Cart from Ikea
Mugs and Plates from West Elm

Do you have any ideas for a clean and organized family kitchen? Please share!!

xx,
Bunnie


1 comment:

Candice said...

If I had that kitchen I'd be very organized! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger