Jun 10, 2013

Oh, the Places You'll Go!! {Family Traditions}


Happy Monday!

So summer is officially here (not technically) and THIS ONE is off to Kindergarten in the Fall. She's ready. IM NOT. I know its cliche' but I just cant believe my little girl is growing up so fast.  I know she's only 4 (and three quarters) but such little lady. She uses words like "properly" and "apparently"  and "appropriate"(wonder where she gets that from).  And she amazes me every day.  Like all mothers, I know she can and will be exceedingly and abundantly more than she can even think or ask (Ephesians 3:20), right now thats an astronaut and a principal ballerina in a major dance company - my words not hers... I've been forcing her to watch youtube videos of Swan Lake.

Unfortunately, I've already started to try and live vicariously through her. I mean, I really had to restrain myself from wearing a leotard to her ballet recital (in case one of the little ballerinas got hurt). I  smother  shower her with so much love and attention Im sure its almost hard for her to breathe. She will appreciate that someday right?

PHOTO
I got her this book as a little "graduation" from preschool gift.  DR SUESS ROCKS RIGHT?! I asked her teachers if they would write a little note inside for her. I plan to secretly do this every year and present it to her as a gift for graduation from high school. I will try my hardest not to read it. I'm pretty nosy so It will take an act of God. Good thing he and I are pals:-)

SPEAKING OF GOD
And so CAMP MOM begins. I decided not to put them in any summer camps this time so that I could have them all to myself. This last week was a bit rough. WONKY SCHEDULES, FRANTIC TRIPS TO THE PLAYGROUND, AND ME DRIVING AROUND FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GETTING LITTLE H TO FALL ASLEEP. Ended with me all dressed up outside a very nice restaurant with the husband in tears (me not him) questioning wether he LIKED ME AND THE CHILDREN.

Keep him in your prayers:-)

How did you guys celebrate the end of the school year? Any big plans for the summer? Any ideas?

xx,
Bunnie



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger