Jun 27, 2013

Serve the Best Summer Party

Summer is in full swing over here and I've already pulled out my party box (where i keep my impromptu party supplies) a few times already. Who doesnt love to have a few friends over for food and drinks and games to celebrate beautiful weather and having the sun shine for so long! I wanted to share a few tips on how to pull off the best little summer parties all summer long.







THE DECOR
Set the Stage
Mason jars full of fresh blooms or stems from the yard are always a lovely setting for a party at home. Add in a few surprises like these simple DIY paper butterflies and linen napkins (i just finished a gazillion of them), lanterns and a bright colorful table cloth.






THE FOOD
Simple and Fresh
Make simple dishes you can serve outdoors with something special for dessert. Try grilled chicken, Crisp Greens, skewered fruit and for dessert, and in season berry sorbet.




THE PERFECT DRINK
Light and Crisp
Mason Jars filled with fresh lemonade with mint, Prosecco or a signature drink like this Coconut Republic (I cant get enough  of).

Did I mention I like ANYTHING in a mason jar? Its the country girl in me:-) I'd love to hear how you put together a little shin dig. do share!
xx,
Bunnie

photos: 1 2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger