Aug 6, 2013

a {SUPER SWEET TEA} party


Before I forget, I wanted to share the pics from this adorable little high tea party I styled for fellow blogger Mimi Scarlett. These little darlings were SO ADORABLE. They really had a great time noshing on miniature sandwiches and cupcakes and sweet candies.  We are in the South and its been a VERY HOT  summer so these girls preferred to sip on chilled sweet tea in the tiniest little china. They were dressed to the nines in mini fascinators (small fancy british inspired hats) and little gloves. For fun, they were allowed (just this once) to play in mommy's make up and get all dolled up (lipstick, blush, the works!). And as a special treat I provided each little lady with their very own munchkin statement necklace, handmade by yours truly - trying my hand a little jewelry line {BH&Co.} I think. 

So yes, SO MUCH FUN!

More Pics:










I already have another request for a tea party for the CUTEST soon to be 5 year old and I've got the munchkins {Retro Mermaid} birthday party right around the corner, so I will be pretty busy. Writing and planning parties are my MOST FAVORITE things to do, so I'm a pretty happy girl. 

I hope you are having a great week!

xx,
Bunnie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger