Jan 27, 2014

PRETTY PARTIES: SWEETEST SOUTHERN LITTLE TEA PARTY

So this weekend was super, crazy, busy, fun.

We started the weekend off with an impromptu soiree! Some of H's pals stopped by for some bubbly and bites to celebrate the big deal he's been working on forever finally coming to a close. 

HOORAY he rocks!

And then, I swear these little people have such a jam packed social calendar. I really want to be just like them when I grow up. Birthday parties, book club, dinner with some really good friends that I feel like we haven't spent time with in forever… 

The abundance of wine and cupcakes (and ice cream) reaked havoc on my "High School Skinny" endeavors. But it was SO MUCH FUN. 

All this partying did not leave time for the work and writing I had planned to do over the weekend??!!  

But I'm back on the horse (clean eating and all) and have something super cute to share. Like last Monday. I'm starting the week off with a PARTY!!


This super sweet tea party for a beautiful 5 year old and her gal pals was TOO MUCH. These Georgia Peaches WERE THE CUTEST. They had so much fun noshing on sweet treats and sipping tea and making jewelry.

styled by me and my cohort over at Bailey Blue Events

xx,
Bunnie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger