Apr 29, 2014

MY NEWEST GIRL CRUSH


And this one. So I suppose her break out role was in The Help -which I saw and had some mixed feelings about (naturally). Oh No! Wait!! remember her in Super Bad (still one of our faves - don't judge me)???!!! But really, I first decided she was a super funny cutie pie in Crazy, Stupid, Love - also my fave Ryan Gosling (apparently I watch a lot of movies).... Totally not the point here.

THIS VIDEO TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP. Not only did she slam dunk Jimmy Fallon in his very own lip syncing contest. I love it when people do something totally shocking and out of character. Like when Mr. H busted out a super cool, funky (and hilarious) breakdancing head and back spin (during a Soul Train Line) at my sisters 80's party some years back.  Additionally, I am now obsessed with learning THIS SONG. Up my street cred and have this handy dandy in my back pocket in case I'm challenged in a battle.

xx,
Bunnie

PUHLEEZE! WATCH THIS VIDEO.. And after you finish cracking up, I'd love to know what you think!

xx,
Bunnie

P.S. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD A SOUL TRAIN LINE?

2 comments:

FabulousLIVES said...

1 st...Emma is my girl. 2nd all I do is win...is my at mic song.! She killed both songs especially with the degree of difficulty.

Unknown said...

YES!!! Would she not make the perfect boof!!??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger