May 1, 2014

hello may | MOTHERS DAY WISH LIST ERR.. GIFT GUIDE

Clockwise from the top left
STACKABLE GEMSTONE/BIRTHSTONE RING(S) | OVERNIGHT STAY AT THE INN AT SERENBE | NIKE FIT BIT

These folks run me ragged from sun up to sun down (and beyond) so I WANT PRESENTS! Well at least a present.  okay, really - MORE than one. Mothers Day is fast approaching and my birthday right after...

Day dreaming of things I think I'd like to try but have not bothered to push the button on or found the time to do. Oh and those DROOLICIOUS rings will probably be on some wish or another of mine until the day I die. Those are from Tiffany and Co., but any respectable jeweler will do.  I got really excited when I realized that little h's birthstone is a diamond (Andie's is Sapphire) but remembered that H informed me many moons ago that he had only planned on purchasing one blood diamond in his lifetime. humph.. we'll see about that.

And in an effort to stop eyeing that adult sequined leotard (in the ballet shoppe) for myself in case they need a stand in at my 5 year olds ballet recital, I think these Pure Barre fitness might just cure my long lost Debbie Allen FAME induced regrets…and burn some calories in the process.

MY TOP PICK is the Mia 2 Clarisonic cleansing brush. I've heard (and read) so many awesome things about the wonders this magic wand does for cleaning and shining your face like a new penny. I'm knocking on 40 (in a few years) and its high time I step up my beauty routine. I know they say black don't crack.. but I'd rather be safe than sorry:-)

I want to be pampered and feel pretty and have servants  and inspired at least for the day….

some other good ideas:
This super cute tunic/cover-up from Boden just in time for Spring/Summer

These cute and comfy Minnetonka Moccasins to scoot around in all summer.

New Sunnie's like these perfectly pink oversized cuties.

Drop off and pick up services at a day spa (please).

Replace her frumpy lumpy old bath robe with this - HINT HINT

What's on your list?

xx,
Bunnie


P.S. Who couldn't use a gift card to JCrew?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger