May 2, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY + ATLANTA WEEKEND HAPS


happy friday!

well lets just start by saying that I am super bummed that I'm missing out on Mom 2.0 Summit in Atlanta this weekend. I considered crashing but the goody-two-shoes in me wouldn't let me do it. Also horrified at the thought of getting kicked out of the Ritz Carlton in front of a gang of Mom Bloggers with iPhones. There are so many awesome conferences out there. So much to learn and soak up. I've been a little unsure of which one would be the best fit (for my time, talents and budget). This one is definitely on my list for next year. In the mean time, I will have to make it up to myself by doing something equally as fun and awesome (while drooling over all of the IG and twitter posts from the event - have fun girls!)

What I'll be checking out this weekend:
Scoping out the May Day Celebration at Serenbe
Hanging at the Eclectica Kiddo Crafternoon at the Seed Factory
Grant Park Neighborhood Yard Sale
Making these Crispy Baked Asian Chicken Wings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger