May 22, 2014

LEMON, CUCUMBER, AND MINT INFUSED WATER


Just popping in quickly to say hello! 

In an effort to drink more water I've been kicking my intake up a notch by adding a little flava (yes not flavor) to my water. This is so super yummy and crisp. I will be drinking my water like this all summer.




INGREDIENTS
two quarts of spring water
2 large lemons
half of an english cucumber
two springs of mint

DIRECTIONS
Slice cucumber and 1 lemon medium thin. Combine water, sliced cucumber and lemon, and mint in a large pitcher.  Cut and squeeze the other lemon into pitcher.  Let steep for one hour before serving over ice.

Enjoy!

xx,
Bunnie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger