Jun 15, 2014

THIS IS THIRTY-SEVEN + ANOTHER RANT


I plan to do a more up beat post on this topic in the future, but right now.. I'm going with my mood. 

I'm a little disappointed with my wobbly bits. Brownie bites make me happy, I can hardly eat less than two at a time. I'm often baffled when I hold a size small shirt up to me and it looks like a perfect fit, only to be disappointed at its snugness when I get home and put it on. I largely eat healthy meals, eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast, greek yogurt and berries.. fruits throughout the day.. .lots of veggies at dinner… but I have a snacking problem. I rarely drink beverages outside of coffee and water, but am also rarely able to pass up the calypso cookies I bring home from the Publix Bakery for H - Who has lost a few pounds while eating cookies and drinking only a half glass of water daily. These last 10 pounds are really getting on my nerves. And so is Jillian Michaels and her 30 day shred. What about a 3 day shed? That I can work with. 

Also, my hair won't hold curls:-(

xxB


p.s. Don't get me wrong. I love myself dearly.. Just taking note, working through some things, getting it all out on the table.. good and bad. Bear with me.. roll with me if you will.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger