Oct 31, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin



So, no pagan holiday would be complete without the wisdom Lucy, Linus, and Sally. Chuck has nothing wise, just complaints. Which may explain why I like him. Good Grief! We did the top five favorite quotes and here they are. (in no particular order)
"It was all your fault. I'll sue!" - Sally

"Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker." - Linus

"They'll never guess it's me under here..." - Pig Pen

"I went trick or treating and all I got was a bag of rocks." - Charlie Brown

" A person should choose a costume which is in direct contrast to her personality." - Lucy

It's always fun to laugh at the misgivings of animated characters. Linus takes the cake with his delusions of the Great Pumpkin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIFE AND TIMES: Bunnie Hilliard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger